Tuesday 27 December 2011

2011 In Review

OK; It's been awhile since my last post here.So time to go on with the next post.

As 2011 is going to an end in couple of days,so let's made a review of what's happened for this year.For me,lots of things happened this year,so it's a year packed with good and bad news.

Here it is:

Traveling to other places
1.  For me,it's the year where I've traveled a lot.I've went to Tanjung Manis (Mukah Division) for the first time ever on March (thanks to the completion of Sibu-Tanjung Manis Highway).However,the trip was marred by the breakdown of our car while we are returning to Sibu to Tanjung Manis.Up to this day,Our family had spend a lot on repairing the car!

2.For the first time,I've went to the same place for 3 times; which is Kuching.
1st: to attend Cousin wedding (June)
2nd: to attend my cousin convocation at UNIMAS (October)
3rd: to attend my cousin wedding (November)

3.For the first time ever,I've went to Kuala Lumpur as well!

Participating in Events
For this year alone,I have participated in several events; which are:
-Taklimat Sekolah Berasrama Penuh (July)
-Majis Berbuka Puasa bersama Bakal Mahasiswa/Mahasiswi ambilan September 2011 (August)
-Tun Dr.Mahathir Mohamad visit to Sibu (October)
-Majis Ibadah Korban (November)
-Majlis Berkhatan Beramai-Ramai,Khatamal Al-Qur'an dan Doa Selamat Kepulangan Jemaah Haji 2011/1433H (December)

and others which i don't recall.

To be continued in the next part.

No comments:

Post a Comment