Monday 22 October 2012

MASwings ATR 72-500 "Kuching"

Finally,after a long wait,my MASwings ATR 72-500 model has returned to my collection,with added details.The details can be seen on the photos below:








The details are:

* "Kuching" title (the name given to the aircraft)
* Landing gears
* Yellow color on the tip of the prop blades
* "Wings of Love" title (to represent MASwings new slogan,"Community's Wings of Love")
* 1Malaysia logo

The actual aircraft (9M-MWA,cn 817) now wears the BIMP-EAGA commemorative livery (alongside her sister 9M-MWH,"Layang-Layang") as per shown below:


Photo of 9M-MWH, "Layang Layang" in BIMP-EAGA commemorative livery


(Photo Copyright Waiping)




2 comments:

  1. May I know where you bought it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there; Apologies from me as I can't recall where i bought the model. The model itself are not equipped with landing gears.

    ReplyDelete