Thursday 1 May 2014

Miri & Brunei Darussalam (18-20/04/2014)

OK, It's been a while since my last post here, and just realized I didn't write a single thing for the month of April,especially my 3 day 2 night trip to Miri and a quick tour around Brunei Darussalam.

The trip was supposed to be done by me and my office mate, but due to unforeseen circumstances, she was unable to join, and therefore it's became a single trip for me.

The trip took around 8 hours via bus, with a stop at Bintulu to pick up passengers. And the place where i stay was Imperial Palace Hotel.

On the next day, me, alongside my cousin and her father went for a quick tour of Brunei Darussalam, especially Kuala Belait and Seria. And it was exciting to see another neighboring country (after my first foreign trip to Singapore last year).

Will share the photos here later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment