Wednesday 16 November 2011

Trip to Kuching (Again)! Part 2

Continue on from the previous post.


After the spice shopping at Gambier Street; we later went upwards to Petra Jaya (to my cousin's residence at Jalan Cenderawasih),and changes our attire.Dad & me dons the light blue Baju Melayu for the wedding event,and after that,we went to my uncle's residence at Kampung Semariang Batu,not far away from my cousin's residence.


The wedding ceremony was considered a memory,as it was held at their own residence,instead of hall.My cousin,Onny Yahya Onn,was the only son in my uncle family (all of his siblings are females,and all of them had married).


Below are the photos from the event:



2 of my cousins welcomes the female guests


Wondering what she's doing


The Caterers



Dad with my cousin-in-law.My cousin was seen chatting with her husband.Both of them tied the knot last June.


Guests starting to arrive


My uncle @ Groom's father.At last,his only son has married.



My nieces; on the left side is my cousin's niece (Her Husband niece; Too bad her husband,a Captain in the Royal Artillery Regiment was called-up for an operation,thus forced to cancel his trip to Kuching.However,her parent-in-laws and her niece came to Kuching without her knowing,and she was later surprised to see them!)


My Uncle eldest granddaughter,Faldzia Hawani @ Wanie.Most of our family members says that she resembles her mother back during her childhood days,and Yes,it is ^_^.Awww,doesn't she look so sweet?


Another eye candy during the event; She do know how to pose in front of the camera! ^_^



Guests began to enjoy their meals


Smileee ^_^


My Cousin-in-law holding her daughter,Nur Adriana @ Yana


Time for us to tuck-in ;Me,My cousins,cousin-in-laws,nieces and aunts are in one table.


The Groom & The Bride

Not long afterwards, Me & my dad had to get ready to return to Sibu on the same day.Most of them were surprised to hear that we are returning on the same day as well.My uncle did ask us to stay at least for a night,but dad insisted that he got other things need to be done.So,as a token of appreciation (for attending the wedding ceremony although for several hours only),My uncle family had tapau (pack)ed some of the leftovers from the ceremony for us to brought home,alongside the candy pack & 2 Bunga Telur. After that,we returned to my cousin house to change our attire,and went straight to the Bus Terminal.

After arriving at the Bus Terminal around 1510-1515 (dad was bit furious when i was a bit late as I was at the Popular Outlet buying the marker pen to be used),we quickly load our stuffs (the spices we've bought that morning) into the cargo compartment.We've departed around 1530pm,and the weather was poor,with rain throughout the journey.We were later encountered 2 separate accidents,in Sri Aman Division.Problem later haunts our Bus,as we were delayed for a long time at Lubok Antu/Batang Ai junction and Jelukong Rest Stop,thus delaying our journey (and frustrates the passengers heading north,to Bintulu and Miri).The Journey itself took around 8 hours,with stops at Serian & Sarikei (to pick up passengers).While we entering the Sibu Division border,the bus suddenly honks when a vehicle passed through.To our horror,we later discovered the lamp was malfunctioned!

We arrived around 2330pm at the Bus Terminal,and because of the delay,The journey to Bintulu & Miri was delayed for half and hour,definitely frustrating the passengers waiting for the bus! We were picked up by my eldest brother fiancee & went straight home.

Upon arriving at home,My thought was :Whoa,that's one helluva day trip; probably the farthest day trip i've ever taken!" I'm really hoping that I will not encounter the same trip again in the future.

Again,to my cousin Onny Onn and his Wife,Tiena; Selamat Pengantin Baru once again!

No comments:

Post a Comment