Tuesday 15 November 2011

Trip to Kuching (Again)!

This year,I've made another trip with dad to the State Capital,Kuching and for this time it's for my cousin's wedding.For the second time in this year,I've made a trip to Kuching by land,and also first time for a return trip (my last return trip was via air).The bus we've taken are scheduled to depart on 2345,but it departed around 0000hrs the next day,around 15mins late.But the journey was smooth,with 2 stops (Driver Change at Jelukong,near Sri Aman & Serian Bus Terminal).

The journey itself took approximately 6 hours,and we arrived around 0630hrs.Upon arriving at the bus terminal,I've met fellow Malaysianwings member Rayner,as i'm handing over the MASwings model he asked me to buy,and we managed to chat for a moment.Afterwards,my cousin arrived,and my dad told her to go to Gambier Street to do some spice shopping (for our store at Central Market).Upon arriving,we later discovered the shops have not opened,and decided to have a breakfast first.The location for breakfast was Maju Square Restaurant (located at Gartak St),and I'm having Laksa with Teh C (small),while dad opts for Mee Jawa with Chicken Satay and for my cousin,it's the same with my dad,but with Meat Satay.


Breakfast for that day.Too bad the Laksa lacks it's depth in flavor.


Dad tucks in his Mee Jawa with Chicken Satay; But his Kopi O haven't arrived yet.


After the breakfast,we've returned to Gambier Street,and decided to wait for a moment.And while waiting we've spotted flocks of Pigeon around the area.Shortly afterwards,one of the shop owner's wife gave the corn feed to the Pigeons. Below are the photos of the pigeons having their meal:





Will upload more photos later on!

No comments:

Post a Comment