Saturday 5 May 2012

"The Biggest Little Shop"; Our family shop (SF40) at Sibu Central Market


Although I've already mentioned lots of story,however i later realized that i've never mentioned about our family shop at Sibu Central Market.Our shop is so unique,as it's the only Bumiputera-owned shop (although the majority of the shopowners are Chinese)."The Biggest Little Shop",that's what my eldest brother mentioned about this small,but meaningful shop. 

Here's some photo snapped by me:


The trademark;a small 'Jalur Gemilang' and a 'Bismillah' Sign


Welcome to our humble shop


Dad began his business upon retiring from Medical Department.Prior to current location,our shop had relocated around 3 times.


Variety of goods can be seen here


Sometimes,my mom also help him out,especially on weekend,public holidays or festive season.


There are other photos snapped by me,however need to look for it,and later scan it.

No comments:

Post a Comment