Friday 14 October 2011

Birthday wishes

I'm going to step aside my TR for a while; Today (14/10),is my dad (Hj Tamby Sulaiman) 75th Birthday.
He has witnessed lots of thing during her life; Born during the Rajah Brooke era before the war,surviving his childhood during World War 2,witnessing the final days of Rajah Brooke era and the beginning of the British Colonial era,growing up during the colonial days and also the early days of Malaysia.

This year,many things had happened,as his eldest sister (my aunt),passed away due to illness.After the passing of my aunt,he is now the family patriach.

Happy Birthday Dad; and sorry that if we had committed any wrongdoings and also hurting you by our acts.May the blessings of Allah S.W.T. be upon you always.Amin,Amin Ya Rabbal Alamin!

Lots of love from your beloved children.

Oh,Happy Birthday too to my cousin,Farah Suzana Hj Onn (Kak A-ah),who shares the same birthdate with my dad.May you and your husband,Capt.Mahathir of Royal Artillery Regiment,will live happily ever after.Amin!

No comments:

Post a Comment