Wednesday 12 October 2011

Kuala Lumpur 2011-First ever trip to the Capital in 21 years!

On 22/07/2011, It's a historic day for me.Why? That's the day where I've flown to Kuala Lumpur for the first time,in 21 years (believe me,it's not a joke).The only memory of Kuala Lumpur which still plays in my head are the MH A300B4,which i took on that time as a small boy.The flight back then was KCH-SIN-KUL (the day where Subang still the International Airport,before it was relocated to KLIA at Sepang).And it will be my 2nd time flying this year (after SBW-KCH-SBW) last month.

Thanks to the notification via email which i received on June from Open University Malaysia (OUM),where i was required to travel to KUL to attend a compulsory class session for my subject (Computerized Fare & Ticketing) at Taylors University Lakeside College,at Subang.The compulsory class session is for the MQA Accreditation procedure for my course,which is Bachelor in Tourism Management (with Honors).

The flight which I've scheduled to fly are:


AK5193 
ETD: 1815Hrs
Departure Airport : Sibu Airport (SBW/WBGS)
ETA: 2005Hrs
Arrival Airport: Kuala Lumpur International Airport-Low Cost Terminal (KLIA-LCCT) (KUL/WMKK)
Aircraft: Airbus A320-200
Date/Day: 22/07/2011 (Friday)


AK5194
ETD: 1805Hrs
Departure Airport: Kuala Lumpur International Airport-Low Cost Terminal (KLIA-LCCT) (KUL/WMKK)
ETA: 2000Hrs
Arrival Airport: Sibu Airport (SBW/WBGS)
Aircraft: Airbus A320-200
Date/Day: 23/07/2011 (Saturday
)


The SBW-KUL flight itself is no problem,but the return leg is a worrisome for me. Afraid that would not be able to made it to LCCT in the nick of time,I've quicky emailed the university for their advise;whether if i can change the date of the return ticket.Thankfully,they said that it is possible for a fee,and i quickly did that at the AirAsia downtown office.Upon the change (where my dad have to fork out MYR 150),the return flight was:

AK5194
ETD: 1805Hrs
Departure Airport: Kuala Lumpur International Airport-Low Cost Terminal (KLIA-LCCT) (KUL/WMKK)
ETA: 2000Hrs
Arrival Airport: Sibu Airport (SBW/WBGS)
Aircraft: Airbus A320-200
Date/Day: 24/07/2011 (Sunday
)


The flight details are the same,but the date itself was changed.After the flight change,I checked the accommodation details as well.The Hotel where i've stayed are Sun Inns Hotel (Bandar Sunway Mentari),located near Damansara Puchong Highway.

That's for the flight detail.I will continue the story in the second part later.

No comments:

Post a Comment