Sunday 16 October 2011

Kuala Lumpur 2011- First Time Ever Trip to the Capital in 21 Years! (Part 5)

The 5th part of the TR is here:

A first time for me; with this 'have been here' thingy,I can prove anyone that I was at the Twin Tower!


According to my friend Ikman,on nights,these fountains are looking beautiful (thanks to the lighting effects)



Locals and Foreigners are at the City Center; as it was weekend.




The sign says it all; KLCC Park.




Suria KLCC!




Later,after uploading this photo,I didn't realized that there was a security camera! Haha :p


If you're seeing huge atomic particles hanging at Level 4,that means you're in Petrosains,Petronas science exhibition center.


Love to enter,and to watch what's inside it however due to time constraints,Perhaps I'll pay a visit here next time.


After the Twin Tower,we proceeded to Dataran Merdeka & Sultan Abdul Samad Building.The only memory of me going here was during my childhood,so i don't remember much about it.




The Flagpole of Dataran Merdeka.


After the tour,he proceeded to the KL Sentral to drop me off,in order for me to catch the next shuttle bus to LCCT,around 1530-1545.I later grabbed the Aerobus (RM 8.00),and departed KL Sentral at 1545. My sincere thanks to him,for the short but meaningful guide to the City.


1545, I've departed KL Sentral,heading to Kuala Lumpur International Airport- Low Cost Carrier Terminal (KLIA-LCCT).While en-route to LCCT,manage to spot several aircrafts approaching KUL,and the closest one i can see was Southern Air B747-200F,going to land. After arriving at the LCCT,Check-in was hassle-free (thanks to the self check-in machines),and dropped my baggage at the baggage drop counter.


Upon entering the Departure Hall,I've proceeded to Gate P11 for the flight (AK 5194,KUL-SBW).


Manage to snap several photos while at the departure hall:


The ABL livery; too bad this bird is not going to be my ride.


On pushback; destination unknown


The pass for the return flight:

And also goodies to be brought back (courtesy of KUL Airport Emporium)




Time to grab some food to bite; thanks to the announcement that the flight will be slightly delayed.Decided to go for Delifrance; since I haven't tried them.





(L: Apple Turnover,R: Butter Croissant)

Tastes good;especially the Apple Turnover.But be careful thought,as it was a bit crumbly (since it's a puff pastry).

 More AK birds on action:


Later found out that this fellow lad was deployed for my ride home.

Will continue again on the next part.

No comments:

Post a Comment