Tuesday 18 October 2011

Kuala Lumpur 2011- First Time Ever Trip to the Capital in 21 Years! (Part 6)

Due to tons of photo taken,this is the final part of the TR.Sorry for the late update.


While walking to the plane,I've managed to snap several photos,without the ground crew noticing it.



This bird was off-duty on that time.

My ride for my flight home (A320-216,9M-AFO).Managed to get the flight info from flightradar,days after the flight!


My actual seat was 30E,but decided to swap it to 30F,in order to get the window view.


While on-board the plane,managed to see some action:

Malaysia Airlines A330 in old livery


Her fellow sister passing side by side with us


Manage to see something; is that a EK (Emirates) plane? Yes,it is!




MH 744s and Triple Sevens (My only memory of watching a 777 was in Kuching,back during they still flying Frankfurt-Kuala Lumpur-Kuching route).




KLIA ATC Tower




Another MH A330




Nice,a Southern Air B747-200F.Perhaps this is the plane which i've spotted earlier while enroute to KLIA-LCCT.




Rotate! Goodbye Kuala Lumpur,till we meet again!




Weather was hazy throughout the flight; thus limiting the view.




My refreshment for the entire duration of flight; Thanks to the Delifrance i've eaten earlier,so i didn't have to buy food anymore.




Got some interesting story while i was on that flight; a fellow passenger (a Kelantanese working with Amanah Ikhtiar Malaysia Sibu Office) sitting next to me asked me my purpose of flying to SBW,and i've answered 'I'm flying home'.So he was surprised to hear that I'm from SBW,as he thought I'm a West Malaysian,as he said that Sarawakians had a unique dialect while speaking in BM.So i told him that some people do say the same thing as well.

Lights were dimmed,and later switched off shortly before the flight lands, and the flight landed at SBW on 2013.However upon landing,I was rudely surprised that the flight are using the aerobridge,similar to my previous flight! Being sitting at the last row,that mean me & other passengers would have to wait.Just as i thought the ordeal was over,then we have to line up for Immigration queue.Thing got worse as passengers from JHB are still waiting for immigration clearance,and then FY664 (KUL-SBW) landed;thus making more passenger queue at the arrival hall door!



Upon exiting the Arrival Hall,it officially marks the end of my historic trip to KUL.A memory,which i will never forget.

Thanks again to Ikman Ikreza for sending me off at KL Sentral.Insya-Allah,we will meet again and also to others to wishing me a enjoyable stay at KL,thank you once again although we are unable to meet in person.And other thing,thanks to fellow MWinger Azuan Ahmad Zahdi for calling me while I was on my way to KLIA-LCCT. Insya-Allah,rest assured we will meet in person.



That's all for my TR to Kuala Lumpur.Will share my previous TR in this blogsite again.

No comments:

Post a Comment