Thursday 13 October 2011

Kuala Lumpur 2011-First ever trip to the Capital in 21 years! (Part 3)

Saturday 23rd July,was the day.From 0800 to 1500 I was at Taylors University Lakeside Campus for my Computerized Fares & Ticketing System training class (as per required by MQA for the accreditation of Bachelor of Tourism Management with Honors).The reason why Taylors University was chosen as OUM had recently signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with them for the training class for both Bachelor of Tourism Management and Bachelor of Hospitality Management.

But the day turned out the other thing; suddenly got lost somewhere,and after one hour touring through the area,i've decided to get back to the hotel and suddenly,as i've just entered the room,the phone rang,and turned out that the transportation was prepared by OUM! They didn't inform me when i've checked it day before,and it was simply a disappointment.But I quickly forget that incident,and thanks to the OUM personnel in charge for the class,he quickly drives to the Taylors University.

The class itself a first timer for me,so I can't afford to miss a single thing,since it's very important.

1100-1200hours was the time given for us to rest (and grab some thing for lunch).So it's a chance to see the breath-taking view of the University.Lunch was at Subway outlet (a first timer for me!);and it was Chicken Teppanyaki.Tastes good,and I've even forgotten to snap the photo of it! While eating,managed to meet and talk with my fellow coursemates within Malaysia.



Below are the photos:





The OUM Bachelor of Tourism Management (with Honors) Students throughout Malaysia meets for the first time ever. 

A quick snap before going back to the hotel:



After returning to the hotel,2 of my friends (one from Penang while other from Kelantan) alongside me went to Sunway Pyramid (which was not far from our hotel).we decided to take a look at their Ice Rink; however it was closed as there's a event which will be held in a couple of hours.
At the entrance of Sunway Pyramid; at least this can be the proof that I was there!


While at there,Sunway Medical Center had a 'Love your Kidney Week',and to commemorate the event,they're giving a bottle of mineral water,and also a brochure.Below is the brochure:


(Sorry for the quality).

Final part of the TR will come up!

No comments:

Post a Comment